Monday, September 5, 2011

Shhhhh.... ... It's me, Bailey.








OK, I've only got a minute. Typing on this iPhone is really tough with only four toes on your paw. Hey! I managed to snag Daddy's phone while he was driving. I think Mommy's asleep.

I snapped this picture from inside my crate. Not very good, but if I unzipped it, they'd realize I was smarter than they thought. Got to maintain my cover.

Anyway, I wanted to set the story straight on something that's been going around about me not sleeping on the road. If you were stuffed in a box and carted all over creation without any chance to watch a DVD (they've got a really cool one in the ceiling over my head) or listen to your favorite songs, you'd be having a hard time relaxing, too!

It seems like all we do is drive, stop every three hours to buy gas, and once in a while they let me out to pee. But do they ever ask if I'd care for a nice steak or maybe like to go chase a rabbit or something? Noooo, all I get is a couple minutes to pee in front of half the state as they drive by on the highway!

Oops! I think Mommy is waking up, I got to put this phone back on the console before she notices. Stay tuned, I plan to bust out of here and go chase something big. I hear there are these things called bears that are even more fun to chase than cats. Maybe I'll grab Daddy's iPhone and get a picture after I catch one. See you later!

Bailey


Location:Stuck in the backseat in a crate

No comments:

Post a Comment